Monday, July 11, 2011

Rose Photograph and All Things Wonderful Link Up 7/11

This week I am sharing something a little different for my "All Things Wonderful Link Party". I took this picture of this gorgeous yellow rose outside of a museum in Washington. I loved the contrast between the soft informal yellow petals, and the formal structure of the building in its background.
I have always had a love for roses, and especially yellow ones. They were my sweet Grandma Lois's favorite, and even though she passed away 11 years ago, every time I look at a yellow rose it brings back fond memories of her. Boy do I still love and miss my grandma. I am fortunate however to still have one grandmother alive who means so much to me as well. My Grandma Carol has had more gorgeous roses growing in her flower gardens over the years than anyone I have ever known. I have learned so much about planting and taking care of flowers from my grandma.
So, here is to all of you wonderful grandmothers out there and all of the beautiful roses that are in bloom right now.
All Things Wonderful Link-Up
Now it is time for you to link up a "wonderful" post from your blog or website.
It could be a wonderful tutorial, something you have done with your children, a favorite recipe, DIY craft project, decorating ideas, wonderful things you have found in blog land, etc.

Come join the fun every Monday. Link up to this post, and let us know what is going on over at your blog. This link list will be active until Sunday evening. Thanks for all of those that stopped by last week.

Link up Rules (short and sweet):
1. Please type in the direct link to the post you are sharing, not your blogs home page.
2. Use a short title describing your post you are sharing. ie. Kids Snack Idea @myshaenoe
3.All links shared must be family friendly, and not contain anything offensive or inappropriate as far as pictures, language, and content, etc.
4. If you want to make my day, you could always follow my blog and/or include my "All Things Wonderful Link Up Button" to your post or somewhere on your blog. Thanks a million!



I look forward to stopping by your blog!

No comments :