Monday, May 7, 2012

Apple Themed Printables - Teacher Appreciation Week Freebie Day 1

                                     

As a teacher, I know that in the past it meant so much to me when a student or parent would say or do something to let me know that they appreciated me. This week is "Teacher Appreciation Week" and so here at My Shae Noel, I have decided to do a Freebie a day from May 7-11th. Each freebie will be something new that I haven't shared in the past and I promise, you won't want to miss out on them. Make sure to spread the word, so that everyone has an opportunity to receive some great freebies this week. Most freebies will be posted in the evening, however I may get them posted earlier. So, without further ado, I present to you your first Freebie.
My daughter and I finished up a really fun apple themed unit and I wanted to share with you a few of the apple themed printables we used. You will receive all of the printables you see pictured in your download. Isn't that just great?!? Simply scroll down.


 Letter "Aa" fine motor handwriting practice paper using block print.
 Letter "Aa" fine motor handwriting practice paper using D'nealian print.
 What I Learned about Apples Web.
Finish the Apple Tree Drawing Activity. I love how creative kids can get when you let them express themselves.
 Apple Stamping. You have to try it if you haven't!
My Apple Themed and Letter "Aa" Children's Book Suggestions. These are all books from our personal library and we love everyone of them.

So...if you would like all of these great "Apple Themed Printables" CLICK HERE! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week.

More Apple Themed Resources:
Did you miss my post about the fun time we had stamping with apples? Simply Click Here.
If you missed my post that has a free printable mini book that goes along with Dr. Seuss's amazing Ten Apples Up On Top! Book, you need to Click Here.

No comments :